Prior to founding Sherwood Wealth Management, I advised clients at a multi-billion-dollar wealth management firm in the San Francisco Bay Area and a boutique wealth management firm in Boulder, Colorado. Before pursuing my passion for personal finance, I served as an officer in the United States Air Force.
Today, I live outside of Aspen, Colorado with my wife and our two young boys. When I’m not working with clients, you can usually find me hiking or skiing through the forests that surround our picturesque Roaring Fork Valley.
- Founded Sherwood Wealth Management in 2014
- Private Wealth Advisor since 2007
- Master's Degree in Financial Analysis, University of San Francisco
- M.B.A. (Finance Concentration), University of Arizona
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, Clemson University
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM
- Chartered Financial Analyst®
- CFP Board®
- CFA Institute
- National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA)